Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

NEWS > PF Community > PF Appoints a new Head

PF Appoints a new Head

The school's twelfth Head, Zoe Ireland, will join Prior’s Field as Head Designate in the Summer Term
4 Dec 2023
PF Community
Ms Zoe Ireland
Ms Zoe Ireland

The Governors are delighted to announce the appointment of Ms Zoe Ireland as the new Head of Prior’s Field from September 2024. Zoe will succeed Tracy Kirnig who will be retiring at the end of August.

Following a rigorous selection process, Zoe stood out as an exceptional candidate and the selection panel were unanimous in their choice. Zoe has substantial experience in senior leadership roles and is currently Acting Head at Farnborough Hill, where she was previously Deputy Head Academic for six years.

Hazel Morris, Prior’s Field Chair of Governors, said: ‘We are very fortunate that Zoe is able to join Prior’s Field as Head Designate in the Summer Term, so that she can familiarise herself with the school and therefore hit the ground running in September. My thanks to Tracy for being keen to enable this handover period. Zoe will bring warmth and commitment to the school, fully supporting our ethos and aim to ensure achievement for each individual.’

Zoe said: ‘As a longstanding and dedicated advocate of girls’ education, I am thrilled to be joining the Prior’s Field community. I could not have been more impressed by the energy and calibre of the staff and students that I met during my visits to the school. I am very much looking forward to working with staff to inspire the next generation of young women at Prior’s Field.’ The whole school community is looking forward to giving Zoe a huge Prior’s Field welcome.

Similar stories

Ultimate Activity

Alumnae discounts available for Ultimate Activity's Easter and Summer camps! More...

16 tons of mulch has arrived

With your generosity we are able to get the Rose Garden back to its former glory. More...

Be part of PF's global community initiative

Another year of spreading cheer More...

Class of 1996 celebrating in style

Whether it was the magician, the three course meal or the fireworks that made the night, it certainly was a night to rem… More...

End of term Round-Up

School's officially out for the summer, so let's see what has been achieved this term at Prior's Field More...

Most read

16 tons of mulch has arrived

With your generosity we are able to get the Rose Garden back to its former glory. More...

Ultimate Activity

Alumnae discounts available for Ultimate Activity's Easter and Summer camps! More...

Genevieve Lebus (OG 2009-2016)

Old Girl Genevieve Lebus, strategist at Ignis, takes a look at how the world of internal communications is evolving and explains why change should be … More...

Have your say

Contact us

Alumnae Office
Prior’s Field
Priorsfield Road
Godalming
Surrey
GU7 2RH

01483 810551
alumnae@priorsfieldschool.com

Follow us

This website is powered by