Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

NEWS > Alumnae News > Did you know?

Did you know?

8 PF Community Facts!
1 Feb 2024
Alumnae News

1. Tours

You can book a tour of the school any time to walk the corridors once more. Reminisce and re-live your school days. Please note that during term time, boarding areas are unavailable. 

Send an email if you'd like a tour.

2. Reunions

Celebrating a milestone? Did you leave 20, 10, 5 years ago? Why not arrange a reunion with your year group? We can even offer sleepover reunions at half term. 

Send an email if you'd like us to arrange your reunion.

3. Community Website

In 2020, we launched this PF Community website. Home to hundreds of photos, articles and where you go to book all events. Join now for access to our mentoring scheme, ways you can give back and much more.

Join as an online member

4. Career Mentoring

If you are looking for Old Girl career connections, sign up to the PF Community mentoring scheme and find people in the industry you’re hoping to get into, or you’re already in, and network to find new contacts. 

Join as a mentor

5. PF Foundation

The school’s own charity was set up to offer fully funded places to study in the Prior’s Field Sixth Form. These places are awarded to talented young women, whose family circumstances are a barrier to affordability.

PF Foundation

6. Social Media

We are very social! Please join the PF Alumnae Facebook page, the PF Alumnae LinkedIn group, follow us on Twitter and join our PF Community website. No matter how long you were at PF, you’re part of the community and we’d love to hear from you.

Facebook and Instagram 

7. Old Girl of the Year

Every year we appeal for people to nominate any Old Girl who they think is deserving of the award. This could be someone who has achieved success in their business or personal life, someone who has made a difference in charity or a voluntary setting or has overcome difficult personal circumstances.

Nominate for 2024

8. Field Notes Magazine

Our annual Old Girls’ Magazine is all about you, your news and your achievements and will be out this summer. It is sent to the postal address we have on our database. Please submit all your news to us. 

Read previous editions

And finally...

Alumnae Manager

I am Polly Murray. I was at PF between 1995-2000 and I am here to help you with any questions or queries, whether it is related to arranging your reunion, updating your details, helping to match you to a career connection or to publish your news in Field Notes. Feel free to give me a call: 01483 813461.

Send me an email

Similar stories

Ultimate Activity

Alumnae discounts available for Ultimate Activity's Easter and Summer camps! More...

16 tons of mulch has arrived

With your generosity we are able to get the Rose Garden back to its former glory. More...

Olivia Goode (OG 2005-2007) in a lab

Olivia demonstrates her passion for practical lab work More...

Anna Forkum née Pearson (OG 1981)

Anna explains the creative process behind her work and how travel has influenced her More...

Kay Badenhuizen

We hear from Kay about her work in a Forensic Accounting team. More...

Most read

Ms Zoe Ireland

The school's twelfth Head, Zoe Ireland, will join Prior’s Field as Head Designate in the Summer Term More...

16 tons of mulch has arrived

With your generosity we are able to get the Rose Garden back to its former glory. More...

Ultimate Activity

Alumnae discounts available for Ultimate Activity's Easter and Summer camps! More...

Have your say

Contact us

Alumnae Office
Prior’s Field
Priorsfield Road
Godalming
Surrey
GU7 2RH

01483 810551
alumnae@priorsfieldschool.com

Follow us

This website is powered by